Hi, my name is Adrianne! I am an educated, intuitive healer who adores, and has dedicated my life to understanding and helping animals. In addition to graduating from Northwest School of Animal Massage as a Massage Therapist for both Large and Small Animals (trained in Maintenance, Rehabilitation, and Performance Massage), I am also certified by the WA Department of Health, and the National Board of Certification for Animal Acupressure and Massage (NBCAAM) as a Massage Therapist for both Large and Small Animals.
I have earned my HA in Pony Club, am a Reiki Master (animal focus, practicing Usui Reike), a Healing Touch for Animals Level 4 Practitioner, and hold certificates of advanced training in Animal Communication and Animal Death and Spirituality. I grew up riding and working with performance horses (racing, eventing, dressage, hunter/jumper), and understands the various aspects and needs of horses as elite athletes. Additionally, I adore dogs, and have a particularly soft spot in my heart for terriers, which translates to understanding their unique personality, functionality, and needs.
I can practice my work in person or from a distance, so feel free to contact me from any location.
Please click here to Contact Me for additional information and to discuss how I may be of service to you and/or your pet!
Some of my accomplishments and certifications include:
- WA Dept of Health Licensed Large Animal Massage Practitioner
- WA Dept of Health Licensed Small Animal Massage Practitioner
- National Board of Animal Acupressure and Massage (NBCAAM) Certified for both large and small animal massage
- Usui Reiki Master
- Pony Club H-A
- Healing Touch for Animals Level 4 Practitioner
- Tui-Na with Suzan Seelye
- Large Animal Maintenance Massage Practitioner Northwest School of Animal Massage
- Large Animal Performance Massage Practitioner Northwest School of Animal Massage
- Small Animal Maintenance Massage Practitioner Northwest School of Animal Massage
- Small Animal Rehabilitation Massage Practitioner Northwest School of Animal Massage
- 4-H Performance Level 6
- The Heart of Canine Aquatic Therapy, Levels 1 & 2
- How to Communicate with Animals
- Animal Death and Spirituality